Prospective Graduate Students
I will be accepting graduate students for 2023-2024 (i.e., the 2022 application cycle due 12/1) and encourage you to apply! Feel free to shoot me an email (email@example.com). For more information about graduate work in Social Psychology at Syracuse University, click here.
Undergraduate Research Assistants
If you would like to learn more about the research process, I invite you to be a part of the lab! You will learn about how to design a study, collect data, interpret and present data. Minimum commitment is 6 hrs/week. If you’re interested in applying to the lab, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Resume/CV.
What kinds of tasks will the RA perform or be responsible for?
- Attend weekly lab meetings (this semester: Thursdays 2:30pm)
- Reading and summarizing research articles
- Qualitative data coding
- Running participants
- Recruiting and scheduling research participants
- Read drafts of papers
- Support graduate student projects (future)
What qualifications or skills should an incoming RA have?
- Students who are at least in sophomore standing (or rising sophomore) are welcome to apply
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Must commit a minimum of 6 hours per week
- 2 semesters of commitment preferred
- Interest in social and personality psychology
- Candidate must be responsible, reliable, organized and punctual
- Good communication skills